FanExpo 2010 was kind of hit and miss for me.
- Lots of great cosplayers!
- I bought stuff! The Zombie Survival Guide, a Touhou doujin comic (of which I don’t know the title because it is in strange moon runes), a pocket watch (which doesn’t run =/ ), and a wooden sword.
- Dragon Quest tags! I (fully?) upgraded Stornway Inn and I’m totally pimping out with a alchemy item fountain.
- Lots of elbowing around if you wanted to see some vendors.
- It was totally oversold! We left for lunch an hour after entry, and we found that there was a huge line up to get back in. Everyone in line was really pissed off, especially since they were still selling tickets to get in.
Pro tips for next FanExpo: bring your own lunch, bring lots of drinks, and don’t leave the goddamn building.